'I could Make That' copy cat contest from Instructables

Quote:
Multiple entries are accepted, but each entrant can only win one prize. Contest is open to entries from US, Canada [excluding Quebec], UK, China, Belgium, the Netherlands, Australia, Colombia, Germany, Switzerland, Norway, India, New Zealand, and Denmark. The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PT), July 29, 2013. Contest closes for entries at 11:59pm PT, October 21, 2013.
Endquote

I Could Make That Contest - Instructables

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    *reminds me to finish my home project *

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've been receiving serious concerns over the news items being shared for the sake of creating new threads and accumulating points for CEoM contest. We need to address this concern....
After having acquired QuickOffice in June 2012, Google had started working on making it available for each and everyone. Looks like that goal has been met by freeing the app...
Panasonic may not be in the smartphone manufacturing affair any longer, but the company continues to trade rebranded smartphones in the Indian market. Panasonic P11 and T11, the dual-SIM budget...
Hi, We just completed laod bearing foundation. Now thinking of pillar based construction. Please I need expert suggestions on whether it is possible to construct the rcc pillar footing on...
The way engineering is progressing it is difficult to know where SciFi ends and reality begins. 3D printing has made giant strides and is already posing a challenge to traditional...