How to install Android API Packages offline?

How to install Android API Packages offline??
i hv to install android sdk package online, which is very time consuming, can i install offline, plz suggest me.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# you are right. it very time consuming and even with good speed it's very slow process.
    here is some ways you can install offline:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

H.R. Murali of Namma Cycle of Bangalore, who is actively promoting self powered transport is giving a talk:'Hop-on Hop-off Cycle Sharing in the city - Murali of Namma Cycle' at...
Hello Engineers..... This is srikanth😎 im passionate to know the new developments in the field of technology. I enjoy listening music😘...😘 watchin movies👀
I happened to be watching the Jurassic park movie, and came upon the following scene: A goat was let into a jungle like area, inhabited by T-Rex, and a group...
hey friends, i was installing ubuntu 12.04 using a live cd. Problem is, its not detecting windows already installed in my system. I dont understand the problem.😔 if i continue...
HI.... I'm a third year instrumentation student.I'm asked to do my mini project in LABVIEW. I'm interested in biomedical instrumentation.Is it possible to do biomedical projects in software. Can you...