Talk on: 'Hop-on Hop-off Cycle Sharing in the city - Murali of Namma Cycle' at Atta Galata.

H.R. Murali of Namma Cycle of Bangalore, who is actively promoting self powered transport is giving a talk:'Hop-on Hop-off Cycle Sharing in the city - Murali of Namma Cycle' at Atta Galata.
Quote from his personal invite: It is with pleasure that i would like to share that I have been invited to give a talk about Namma Cycle Organized by the #-Link-Snipped-#@ #-Link-Snipped-#Koramangala and our learnings...Please join with your Friendz/Family/Pets/Enemies also. #-Link-Snipped-# is a book store and u can also get to read lot of books.
Endquote

All are welcome. Bangalore based CEans may attend.

[​IMG]

Sorry friends! My apologies. I lost count of a few days. The talk was for today. I just returned and found this. Did not check the date.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    I as well read that. hop on and off cycles will be provided to people in mysore. need to confirm the source though
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    durga
    I as well read that. hop on and off cycles will be provided to people in mysore. need to confirm the source though
    You can check this out:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    H.R.Murali of the Ride A Cycle Foundation can be contacted by phone or email through contacts given at the site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Engineers..... This is srikanth😎 im passionate to know the new developments in the field of technology. I enjoy listening music😘...😘 watchin movies👀
I happened to be watching the Jurassic park movie, and came upon the following scene: A goat was let into a jungle like area, inhabited by T-Rex, and a group...
hey friends, i was installing ubuntu 12.04 using a live cd. Problem is, its not detecting windows already installed in my system. I dont understand the problem.😔 if i continue...
HI.... I'm a third year instrumentation student.I'm asked to do my mini project in LABVIEW. I'm interested in biomedical instrumentation.Is it possible to do biomedical projects in software. Can you...
I have had the problem of my credit card not reading properly on wiping, often needing two three swipes. I am told that putting a clear cellotape on the magstrip...