Is the human mind aggressive ?

I happened to be watching the Jurassic park movie, and came upon the following scene:

A goat was let into a jungle like area, inhabited by T-Rex, and a group of researchers (or whoever they were), waited with anxiety and curiosity, for T-rex to arrive and consume the goat. but the creature did not arrive

One man, from the team , out of impatience, uttered a dialogue, which i like the most:

the T-Rex dose not like to be fed, it likes to hunt.

So then, doesn't the same thing go for even us humans, when it comes to gaining knowledge.

we don't like it when we are spoon-fed in coaching classes of all sorts, but we like to hunt for it own our own.

Most of us CEans, though we enjoy engineering, and discussing it in CE, must still be finding the classes boring and sleepy.

Whats your take on this ?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well our tradition has some thing to do with it
    In the past ancient humans either hunted or gathered from the wild. "They Never had PACKAGED FOOD"

They never had any thing ready made and easily available to them This attribute contributes to our interest in finding things than to be fed with ready made stuff

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, i was installing ubuntu 12.04 using a live cd. Problem is, its not detecting windows already installed in my system. I dont understand the problem.😔 if i continue...
HI.... I'm a third year instrumentation student.I'm asked to do my mini project in LABVIEW. I'm interested in biomedical instrumentation.Is it possible to do biomedical projects in software. Can you...
I have had the problem of my credit card not reading properly on wiping, often needing two three swipes. I am told that putting a clear cellotape on the magstrip...
If you're one of those, who is just fooling around and looking for places to literally 'kill time', you've got to check this out. 'The Useless Web' is a carefully...
my name is chandramouli doing my b.tech degree in electronics and instrumentation at pondicheery engineering college