How to address CC2500 RF Module

RF module is connecting in mesh network it will be showing some issue.if one to one communction is happening well but when am placing more than two modules it getting issue. how to address the modules.zigbee tarang modules we have the option of using address. please suggest any low cost Rf transceiver with proper utilistion.

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Try #-Link-Snipped-#from microchip or #-Link-Snipped-#from Digi.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arunchary
    RF module is connecting in mesh network it will be showing some issue.if one to one communction is happening well but when am placing more than two modules it getting issue. how to address the modules.zigbee tarang modules we have the option of using address. please suggest any low cost Rf transceiver with proper utilistion.
    I am confused about your problem. What is your main issue? Is it with CC2500 ? You can implement Mesh network using same. There must be something wrong with your settings.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    am not unable to get slave addressing implemtation as its happened in zigbee modules like tarang and Xbee modules.

i did the testing with xbee and tarang modules nut i need to go with cc2500 like low cost device..

MRF24WB0MA is of SPI device but how to initialize the different addresses to get interact with master.it was same situation got in nRF24l01 module.as am using in my project spi based mesh or node network as to implement but it wont be getting addressed like xbee or other.so this module also be a same like previous one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GSM908 is equipped with GPSandGSm but cost is not considered as we expect,so please suggest me..
# BABEL Google & Facebook, both tried to buy the titan standalone app : Whatsapp. None were able to buyout. So, Google decided to to develop the standalone messaging service...
as we developing some power electronics concepts as we did in matlab modling we got some output but in case of pspice it getting some extra components and aproximation will...
WhatsApp is one of the most popular free communication app. WeChat's popularity is increasing day by day, even they are spending crores on Advertisement. Recently 'Line' another free app has...
here are some tips to read datasheets of components: 1. First Page Containing Key information and Feature List 2. Architectural Overview 3. Peripheral Descriptions 4. Memory Programming 5. Characteristics 6....