Awesome Projects Google Currently Working On.

# BABEL

Google & Facebook, both tried to buy the titan standalone app : Whatsapp. None were able to buyout. So, Google decided to to develop the standalone messaging service called BABEL.

Babel will unite Google Talk,Google+ & Google Voice under one hood,Babel. Babel will be competing the other standalone chatting applications like Facebook messenger, Whatsapp, iMessage, BB Messenger,etc.

Rumours are that, Babel will be included in the Android 5.0 Lime Pie.The application has all good features which most of the current application have like synced notification,video chat,photo sharing,etc.

#Wind Turbines (Not On Land, In The Sky!!)

Director of the Google's secretive research lab, Google X aftertaking approval from Larry page has taken acquisition of Makani Power who develops the wind turbines which are tethered with ground & flies like a kite in air.Real Crazy!

The project is in testing & there's still development going on in this sector, If this project becomes successful it will be generating huge amount of electric power with just tethered Kites. Yes!

Project Loon : Google's Balloon Powered Global Internet

Read more : Project Loon : Google's Balloon Powered Global Internet

# Google Smartwatch

After releasing Google Glass & Nexus Smartphones, Google is developing the Android based smart-watch which will be competing Apple's iwatch in near future.

# Android@Home

Google's step towards home automation, Google Android@Home is the project in which Android based setup is done in the house making it fully automatic which you can operate it with using internet. You can operate doors,washing machine,lights,PCs, etc all that's capable to connect it with the internet.

# Gaming Console

After watching closely on Ouya,Game-stick,Steam-box & Nvidia's Shield; Google is aiming for gaming console, but google is aiming to take over on Xbox & PS with Android based console. Let's wait & watch.

For more details read : Google Inc. To Launch Android Gaming Console & Wristwatch

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Abhishek Rawal
    # Gaming Console
    Similar to Apple (when it comes to presentation), there is no comparison of Google when it comes for functionality.

I am sure Gaming console by Google is going to be an amazing hit.

-CB
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    crazyboy
    Similar to Apple (when it comes to presentation), there is no comparison of Google when it comes for functionality.

I am sure Gaming console by Google is going to be an amazing hit.

-CB
    I am very much looking forward for Air Wind Turbines,Android Home & Project loon.
    Rest all projects, are already been done by others.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Google is making its entry in every field.I love google.Does any other search engines replace google in near future or Google will be the leader?¿
    I would like to see google's win over autopilot competition against auto giants.Do you?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

as we developing some power electronics concepts as we did in matlab modling we got some output but in case of pspice it getting some extra components and aproximation will...
WhatsApp is one of the most popular free communication app. WeChat's popularity is increasing day by day, even they are spending crores on Advertisement. Recently 'Line' another free app has...
here are some tips to read datasheets of components: 1. First Page Containing Key information and Feature List 2. Architectural Overview 3. Peripheral Descriptions 4. Memory Programming 5. Characteristics 6....
TELL ME SOME NEW IDEA FOR ELECTRICAL PROJECTS
Hi CEans .Here is a chance to heat the discussions.You would have came across various Posts by CEans in automobile/aeronaitical/mechanical community. So pick your CEan of Community. Criteria's that should...