Suggest low cost GPS+GSM MODEM

GSM908 is equipped with GPSandGSm but cost is not considered as we expect,so please suggest me..

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arunchary
    GSM908 is equipped with GPSandGSm but cost is not considered as we expect,so please suggest me..
    SIMCOM modems are the cheapest one. I think you will not get better price then SIMCOM.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    ok thank you harshad.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

# BABEL Google & Facebook, both tried to buy the titan standalone app : Whatsapp. None were able to buyout. So, Google decided to to develop the standalone messaging service...
as we developing some power electronics concepts as we did in matlab modling we got some output but in case of pspice it getting some extra components and aproximation will...
WhatsApp is one of the most popular free communication app. WeChat's popularity is increasing day by day, even they are spending crores on Advertisement. Recently 'Line' another free app has...
here are some tips to read datasheets of components: 1. First Page Containing Key information and Feature List 2. Architectural Overview 3. Peripheral Descriptions 4. Memory Programming 5. Characteristics 6....
TELL ME SOME NEW IDEA FOR ELECTRICAL PROJECTS