Fortune telling

Friends how much can we depend on fortune telling aka horoscope?
Please justify your answer.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I dont believe it at all! I have made a post on my blog recently!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I don't believe in fortune telling.....
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Fortune telling is all fake. Fortune tellers make money by making fool the innocent people. I don't believe in all these things.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    But I would say the other thing.
    According to me,Fortune telling is nothing but a theory of probability.Many ancient sages and scientists researched on it.So much so that we can predict accurately about whole life of a person.Actually it is a science but needs to be improved upon.It is a different thing that some fake people are commercializing this ancient technique.But there are some genuine people whom I know can predict accurately anything about a person.
  • divya kumari
    divya kumari
    I dont believe in all this because no one knows what will happen at the next moment. we should be educated fools to believe all these.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    divya kumari
    I dont believe in all this because no one knows what will happen at the next moment. we should be educated fools to believe all these.
    Well friends had it been 20 years back then you would have laughed at me if I had proposed a concept of mobile phone.
    But now it is possible,isn't it? So don't you think it is worth giving it a try to research on fortune telling?
    I believe,horoscopes are nothing but theory of probability and needs to be developed and they really need scientific backing.

I believe that educated people should not see horoscope as bad.On the contrary we have something to innovate.We have got an idea and should really look forward at it.

What say everyone?
    (P.S😛lease try to make something positive to come out of this discussion and please don't reply in one line like "I don't believe in horoscopes")
  • gohm
    gohm
    I would say fortune telling & horoscopes are two different things. Fortune telling is a means of prediction usually on the life of groups or individual people. Horoscope is one of many tools used for fortune telling based on astrological information interwoven with folklore or religious beliefs. A lot of fortune telling depends not only on the knowledge of the various tools (horoscope, crystals, palm reading,etc) but also on perception and being able to discern & read people. The dependability of the outcome relies on this as well as how much the recipient believes the information. One could say the recipient is an equal partner as the strong belief in the information can cause it to come to pass, thus reinforcing the beliefs. Personally I believe fortune telling being an accurate means is possible but not probable.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends, Human nature.What to talk of it? Some times we think something and do the exactly opposite thing. Do you have some memorable experiences to share about you or people...
Why does the sky appears blue??? and why does the sea appears blue???sometimes other colors???😒😕
"Music is the language of the soul" Some people are not that really good in singing that's why they prefer to learn how to play musical instrument. CEans, what musical...
hello friends, i am here to share my knowledge with you about creating hidden folder actually all knows about creating folder goes to properties and clicks on hidden but this...
Today Apple announced new MacBook Pro models that have increased processing power, better built-in camera and a new, superfast connection standard called Thunderbolt. You can read more about it here.