CrazyEngineers Branded Notepads @ Office

Just received a branded notepad at my desk. #-Link-Snipped-# got these awesome looking notepads made for us.

CrazyEngineers-Notepad

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁They turned out to be really good! Going to start using them soon. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Uniting engineers across the world in this notepad.
    Nice Notepad 👍
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Nice!

Surprisingly, there is a lack of engineer-themed notepads in stationary shops. I guess they assume engineers don't jot things down anymore?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple Watch is expected to launch sometime in the month of March, reports 9to5Mac. Apple has not confirmed the launch date, but had promised 'early 2015' during the product launch....
In case anyone's looking for a job at Persistent Systems, take a note of the following mega walk-in drive being conducted by the company at Pune, Bangalore, Coching, Hyderabad, Kolkata...
Exploring volcanoes is a gargantuan, risky experiment that humans can't conduct without the help of robots. In come to the rescue the VolcanoBot designed and developed by NASA at its...
CrazyEngineers Hoodies were dispatched to CEans a few days back and they should've started reaching them today. If anyone has received it, please share a photo of you wearing it...
Hello, I'm currently doing my 3rd year of engineering (electronics & communication). What kind of skills are the companies expecting me to have ? Please do answer in case of...