Walk In Drive @ Persistent Systems : Pune, Bangalore, Cochin, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai

In case anyone's looking for a job at Persistent Systems, take a note of the following mega walk-in drive being conducted by the company at Pune, Bangalore, Coching, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai on 10 and 11 January.

The skills-set company will hire for:-
  • QMS,
  • Performance Testing
  • Salesforce
  • Java / J2EE
  • Tester-SHELL,
  • Python Developer
  • Hadoop, UI Developer,
  • .Net
Take a look at the details (city-wise) on the following location: #-Link-Snipped-# . Wishing you all the best in advance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Exploring volcanoes is a gargantuan, risky experiment that humans can't conduct without the help of robots. In come to the rescue the VolcanoBot designed and developed by NASA at its...
CrazyEngineers Hoodies were dispatched to CEans a few days back and they should've started reaching them today. If anyone has received it, please share a photo of you wearing it...
Hello, I'm currently doing my 3rd year of engineering (electronics & communication). What kind of skills are the companies expecting me to have ? Please do answer in case of...
How often does it happen that you can’t seem to remember whether or not you locked your home while leaving? That’s right. More often than not, you can remember. But...
Anyone who has ever bought active noise cancelling headphones knows two things. First they are incredibly expensive and second without a power source they are just like regular headphones. Normally...