Balaji Wafers : In How Many States It's Sold ?

We have CEans from every corner for India,So I would like to know whether Balaji Wafers is easily available in your state or not ?
If yes, Are you impressed by their quality ? by quantity ?
If No, mention your state name please.

I expect answers from all you CEans 😀

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    In Hyderabad I didn't see. But why are you asking?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Kumar
    In Hyderabad I didn't see. But why are you asking?
    Just wanna know in how many states they're marketing. Nothing else.
    Which company's Wafers are sold most in Hyderabad then ? Ruffles ? I mean Frito Lays ?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    International brands are common but I prefer only Haldiram and Karachi Bakery.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Anoop Kumar
    International brands are common but I prefer only Haldiram and Karachi Bakery.
    I have heard of Karachi bakery of Hyderabad. Have heard that they bake some awesome cookies.

back to topic, I would like to call all CEans to answer the question, please. 😀
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    not in my state.. Uttar Pradesh
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    What about others ?
    @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Not in Delhi or Noida... atleast I haven't seen that.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Not in my state Tamil Nadu
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Thank you everyone. Seems like it's only available in Mumbai & Gujarat.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends i want to know about a problem that is sometimes due to unknown errors we gets our os formated or not able to start in that case we...
DRC or DARPA Robotics Challenge is an event where robots from teams compete in various tasks to assess their capability in assisting humans in natural or manmade disasters. For this...
hello friends i have hp laser jet 1005 printer and win7 os. my laptop shows or integreting all other devices like microsoft word,exel, browsers etc but if there is a...
Dell today unveiled its first ever Google Chrome OS device that focuses on being a learning solution for educational institutions. The Dell Chromebook 11 features a 11.6 inch display with...
Hi CEans. First of all I want to tell a fact that I am not an advertiser or brand ambassador of any company and I am here to share a...