Be Indian and Buy Indian

Hi CEans.

First of all I want to tell a fact that I am not an advertiser or brand ambassador of any company and I am here to share a small issue on Indian Manufacturers. We all know that we are lured towards the Foreign branded items starting from eatables like Pizza, sandwich.etc to our clothing, Shelter and we had opened our hands to invite foreign bosses to produce goods using Indian minds and Sell it to our Indian customers. You may argue that those moves of allowing them to set plants would provide many job opportunities to our young minds but we had let our “OWN NATIVES DOWN”.

This topic raised in me after I watched a speech of “NEEYA NAANA” (Vijay TV) fame Gopinath in a private college in which he talked that” Why we depend so much on Foreign brands over a Indian Brands? And the need for younger business minds”. He also added that youngsters should learn more from industries and start a business (startups) because experience enhance/empower a person. Being a largest consumer of Cell Phones why we had failed to manufacture it? He also quoted a thing which ignites more thought in me. He explained the fact where Indian ladies won Beauty queens for successive five years and business tactics behind it for injecting Cosmetics needs in women of India so that they can market their products in India by creating needs in Indian people and he also claimed that Indians had failed to market our own healthy products and eatables. Where had we failed???

We should give a chance to Indian producers of products and believe In them. We have a false measure of Indian quality and we should know the real meaning of quality. At last I want to share one thing that Quality is defined as FITNESS FOR PURPOSE and we should know that foreign giants are creating “Purposes” to Fit their products. Go Indian, Be Indian and Buy Indian products……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Trust your fellow Indian who runs the business and grow along with them both in terms of health and wealth.
👍

Replies

• KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - 1k like for your post. I too watched the same video in the YouTube. Some of my views are below.
    1. We are in the Branded community. Whenever i bought any clothes, First questions from my friends are "Which Brand & Price". They won't consider the quality & finishes.
    2. The word "Marketing" is the big strategy to publish your product in the market. Only least indian companies are following this.
    3. We can't come out from using of imported things in our daily life. From Head to Heel. Even i am writing this from my Lenova (Beijing product).
    4. I would like to share one incident happened in my life - My uncle owned a garment factory in tripur, Most of the products in their company are exported to foreign companies. They have three qualities of same design pattern. Only the third will come to sales in india.
    5. Our Indian marketers have to improve their standards to face the International competitors.
    6. People have to come front to buy the indian products.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I see motive of thread is same as
    Do you prefer Indian Brands/Brands of your country
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sorry bro but i see it in a different way.This topic relates to marketing strategies lacked by Indian people and i used "branded" term to compare only.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can i get the right source to study about braking performance triangles..?
It is little controversial but our debate section lacks some raw topic. So here is a one to spark some discussions amidst CEans . Here is a small brief on...
You know what's changed. Tell us whether you like it or not - vote on the poll above!
write a program to print a message without using printf() function in c.
Folks at the F-Secure Labs have stumbled upon a new custom made Remote Access Trojan (RAT) that was used to infect laptops of professional poker players at this year’s European...