B.E.Project for Electronics and Electronics and Telecommunication

Hey friends....I suppose many of u might have started racking ur brains for your final year project to take shape by the semester end....
However for those of who haven't been able to decide up on a topic then here's a chance for you to take up a final year project which is a study based project...It is based on Microstrip Antenna..It just involves comparison of theoretical readings with practical one's....Complete requirements would be provided to you by me....

A jist of what actually is the project:

The microstrip antennas (MSA) find applications in wide variety of microwave systems. The MSA is a narrowband, wide-beam antenna fabricated by etching the antenna element pattern in metal trace bonded to an insulating dielectric substrate with a continuous metal layer bonded to the opposite side of the substrate which forms a ground plane. MSAs are low profile, lightweight and have compatibility with integrated circuit technology. The major limitations of MSAs are their narrow impedance and bandwidth, small gain and low power handling capability.

The project provides a detailed study of how to design and fabricate a probe-fed Circular microstrip patch Antenna using IE3D Software and study the effect of antenna dimensions including variation in the size of feed patch, parasite patch, variation in the height of feed patch and parasitic patch, variation in the dielectric material, its thickness, feed point location and its dimension etc, on the parameters like Gain, Directivity and Efficiency. Air is used as a dielectric medium between feed patch and ground plane and also between superstrate and feed patch to achieve high efficiency. FR4 is used as superstrate due to low cost, availability and ease of fabrication. The antenna is designed to operate in ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band

(Also those of you who have taken up this topic as ur final year project, please feel free to post queries in this forum...)
For further details feel free to post in this forum...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could share your project and related information here so that larger audience benefits? No point in offering your email ID. It only attracts spam.
  • audi_o
    audi_o
    The_Big_K
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could share your project and related information here so that larger audience benefits? No point in offering your email ID. It only attracts spam.
    Thnx a lot man...This advice really needed to be followed by me...Sorry for my mistake...and thnx again....
  • ankitkr09
    ankitkr09
    #-Link-Snipped-# hey. please enlist the components used and total cost of this project.
  • Igwe Abraham
    Igwe Abraham
    @audi_0 pls what is the total cost of the project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i tried to hide folder using cmd and i used this command attrib +s +h folder_name but its not workin
I have several questions to ask that have intrigued me a lot..! -What's the best explanation for the phenomena Déjà vu(why and how does it occur?) -Why do our dreams...
I know a few people who do not like their name. I've wondered what makes people do not like their own names? Are you one of them? If yes, tell...
Heard about the holographic universe?? It's a hypothetical thoery on meta-physics created by the physicists David bohm and karl pribram. Take a look at this if you do not know...!...
This is Sivamonica studying ECE at Bs Abdur rahman univ in Chennai... I am basically more interest in craft works and sketching cartoon figures. I always used to collect updated...