Do you like your name?

I know a few people who do not like their name. I've wondered what makes people do not like their own names? Are you one of them? If yes, tell us why you do not like your name and if you had a chance (well you do!) what would you change your name to?

Replies

• sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    not me but my cousin sister didn't like her name and she changed it from Shruti to Astha.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I'm loving it. No issue with Name. πŸ˜‰
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    whats wrong with my name πŸ˜› ?! I love it
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I like mine! πŸ˜€ nothing to dislike in it! 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I love my name. Yes I'm a fan of my name 😁
    I loved the intention of my parents for choosing a good name for me πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I like my name as it is a bit wierd and people dont easily forget my name πŸ˜€
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    I like my name. πŸ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    my name is my own why should i be bothered about it i like it the way it sounds
  • SONELL SHARMA
    SONELL SHARMA
    YA ME LIKE MA NAME ...
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    I wont say, That I don't like my name, But still it got me in some troubles during my school days. It starts with 'aa', so I am one who gets first caught😨. If teacher call me, I don't no for what they are calling me, whether for attendance or something else.

At the same time, Doing something first is always exciting. I always enjoy thatπŸ˜€.

P.S. My dad only decided my name, he want me to be first in everything (even in roll number)😁
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    I like my name. But I feel much happier when my friends or someone call me pacchi...... I like it more than Prashanth. It automatically puts a smile on my face when I'm called pacchi πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not a single 'no' so far. That's a good thing for sure πŸ˜€
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    I like its meaning, how it reads in my handwriting and how it sounds πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Heard about the holographic universe?? It's a hypothetical thoery on meta-physics created by the physicists David bohm and karl pribram. Take a look at this if you do not know...!...
This is Sivamonica studying ECE at Bs Abdur rahman univ in Chennai... I am basically more interest in craft works and sketching cartoon figures. I always used to collect updated...
I've been wondering why do people buy Amazon Kindle when they already have iPads and Android tablets? The apps are already available on both iOS and Android that let you...
How a train takes turn? Remember there is no differential mechanism in train wheels. The correct answer would win a like. Hint: The answer is not mechanical.
So, I think the social networking has been done. Nope it's overdone. There are a ton of websites that aimed to kick out Facebook; but it looks almost impossible. I'm...