You return to stone age, what will you do?

Hey, this morning I got this crazy dream which I would like to share with you.

I saw that I made a time machine and tried to go back in the past to see how huge inventions were made. Accidently, I travelled to the time of discovery of fire. Now that takes me to the stone age, or something before that. And guess what, my machine broke down and I was stuck there in that era what seemed to be like forever. I saw some people, of that age, coming towards me and made me their GOD. Now how do you react to that. I tried to speed up their evolution process by teaching them modern stuff, but they didn't understand what I was trying to say. No language known. Also they didn't understand sign language since the signs I was making of anything are based on modern objects they don't know anything about. There was no way to even respond to them. There was nothing in that camp. Just nothing and there was no tool available with which I could fix my machine. I started with teaching them stuff which man has learnt in course of evolution and time, like stone age things, weapons to hunt, wheel, etc.

What would you do in such a situation?

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I will wish that my alarm clock will ring and I will wake up to come out of this dream ๐Ÿ˜

Jokes aside, Even in my dreams, I will not try to hit my head with those un-educated folks, in place will try invent stony tools which can fix my machine,
  • Madhava Verma Dantuluri
    Madhava Verma Dantuluri
    Dare to dream that thought either, can't go back to past!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Well, once I dreamed of wielding the sword for King Arthur, but woke up and wrote a poetry on 'Pottery' instead...I never understood the contradicting coincidences!!!!๐Ÿ˜’

On the other hand, if I do happen to visit stone-age like you (@#-Link-Snipped-#) did, I will make sure to draw a few diagrams of the (necessary things of the) future so that the people who can't understand whatever you tired to tell them can atleast learn from my diagrams. - A picture speaks more than a 1000 words - or so they say ๐Ÿ˜›

Would love to know what @#-Link-Snipped-# would like to 'draw' their primitive attention to? ๐Ÿ˜ @#-Link-Snipped-# : - Looks like its time for a new comic strip! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hye friends,, when is isro exam...? Did they released notification..? for btech students 2014 passouts...??
Folks, hurry to Shopclues.com. Awesome deals. I just ordered a Monster Beats by Dr.Dre Headphones for Rs220!!!!!! P.S.: Let me know what you grab!!!! Re P.P.S: Shop at your own...
hello!! i take programming class, i gat this question about the basic programing tools, i try google it and check it out in youtube but i don't get a final...
TeLEOS-1 is the first commercial remote sensing satellite being developed by Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited (ST Electronics) to be launched in 2015. It has come to light that for the...
Generating electricity from Wind, tidal waves, solar energy and what not has been discussed here before. I was just wondering if it is possible to generate electricity from Volcano or...