Grab the deal - Shopclues.com!

Folks, hurry to Shopclues.com. Awesome deals. I just ordered a #-Link-Snipped-# for Rs220!!!!!!

P.S.: Let me know what you grab!!!!

Re P.P.S: Shop at your own risk!!!!!

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Did you buy those? 😀 Do share a review.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Did you buy those? 😀 Do share a review.
    Yes, but from the reviews I've seen on that site, I think they're probably fake. Will share an update once I get them.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    These are fake definitely, also they say this product has no warranty.

They are offering it for Rs. 220 (I feel like laughing at this 😛)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Mathew
    Yes, but from the reviews I've seen on that site, I think they're probably fake. Will share an update once I get them.
    I am also planning to get one but from review I think it's fake deal.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I got it yesterday i.e. 7days after I've ordered. I got the blue body with orange wires. From first looks - cheap look, definitely fake, but built strongly, holds on ears well; box was in bad condition - courier service was Aramex.

Sound quality - pretty impressive just like any other headphone from Samsung.

Bass is 8/10 (good performance, the same was said by my roommates who tried it on)
    Treble 6/10 (but that's okay)
    Built 7/10 (plasticy but you can sleep with it)
    Usability 8/10 (portable as its foldable, but too bad there's no case to store it - can't complain for the price you get what you pay for)
    Looks&Feel 6/10 (no where near the actual beats, maybe from far someone will think it's original)
    Overall 7/10

P.S.: Will post pictures when I get a decent internet connection.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P.S.: Photos taken with Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello!! i take programming class, i gat this question about the basic programing tools, i try google it and check it out in youtube but i don't get a final...
TeLEOS-1 is the first commercial remote sensing satellite being developed by Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited (ST Electronics) to be launched in 2015. It has come to light that for the...
Generating electricity from Wind, tidal waves, solar energy and what not has been discussed here before. I was just wondering if it is possible to generate electricity from Volcano or...
I want to do a project on producing dc current by combining minor energies like solar,light, sound, etc to charge a mobile phone.... is IT worthable??????? pls give ur suggestions...
hi friends the cfl is known for the electricity saving device and every house hold uses it. some days before a research came out which says that it is also...