With a 5 Megapixel Front Camera, Celkon Millennia ME Q54 Is The New Selfie Phone In India

The latest Celkon Mobiles smartphone is being promoted as the cheapest selfie phone. Running on Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system, the Celkon Millennia ME Q54 smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor. The Dual SIM (GSM+WCDMA) phone comes with a 5-inch capacitive display with 480 x 800 pixel resolution. There's a 5 megapixel camera on each side of the phone i.e. front and rear and the camera support flash as well as video recording. On the connectivity front, Celkon ME smartphone features Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE, USB, GPS and 2G/3G network support. As far as memory is concerned, we find a 4 GB ROM and 512 RAM. A microSD card can be inserted in the phone to extend the memory up to 32 GB.

The smartphone runs on a 2000 mAh battery that offers a standby time of up to 150 hours on 2G and talk time of 5-8 hours. For the user's entertainment purpose, the phone comes with a 3.5 mm audio jack to plugin ear phones that can be used to listen to music or while watching videos. There's FM radio support too. Among the additional features, there's a G-Sensor and a proximity sensor built-in with the phone.

celkon-millenia-Q54-selfie-phone-india

The smartphone is being sold via e-commerce portals such as eBay for a price of Rs. 5,499 with a one year manufacturer warranty. Inside the package, buyers will find a USB cable, a head set, a battery, a charger and a screen guard.

That's about all we know about the phone as of now. What are your thoughts on the specs and price of the all new Celkon Millennia ME Q54 selfie smartphone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: www.celkonmobiles.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project idea is to provide medical details for past reference of patients medical details to his future generation along with the predication of diseases...
As we see daily there is news of some big brands getting hacked,no matter how much security they add ,Any of big hacking groups manage to hack them i.e. thepiratebay...
After the launch of Iris X1 Grand, Iris X1 Mini and Iris Alfa smartphones in January, the Indian smartphone maker company, Lava International Ltd., has unveiled Lava Iris X8 as...
Project Abstract / Summary : Automatic weighting system for LPG cylinder to monitor and report to the booking office We proposed a project tittled as “automatic weighting system for LPG...
Superbike lovers have a big fat reason to rejoice as Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced the arrival of its nothing-short-of legendary superbike, the 'Suzuki Hayabusa Z' in a limited edition...