MERGING GENOMIC AND CLINICAL DATA FOR PERSONALIZED MEDICINE

Project Abstract / Summary : Our project idea is to provide medical details for past reference of patients medical details to his future generation along with the predication of diseases present in them and precaution to overcome.Also to check the comparsion of the parent and child with genes.We have decided to do under data mining and sql server.So with this the online checking of ones health and also when the future generation affected.The test of 10 can be reduced to 5.So saving of money,time and efforts.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : To provide a healthy future by providing precaution of their diseases.No one has started to give interest based on medical fields.So it will be such a new idea and also for the better predication of drugs and changing of drugs of individual genetic profile and for the maintence of personalized medicine.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: V.R.S college of engineering and technology
City: villupuram,near chennai
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we see daily there is news of some big brands getting hacked,no matter how much security they add ,Any of big hacking groups manage to hack them i.e. thepiratebay...
After the launch of Iris X1 Grand, Iris X1 Mini and Iris Alfa smartphones in January, the Indian smartphone maker company, Lava International Ltd., has unveiled Lava Iris X8 as...
Project Abstract / Summary : Automatic weighting system for LPG cylinder to monitor and report to the booking office We proposed a project tittled as “automatic weighting system for LPG...
Superbike lovers have a big fat reason to rejoice as Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced the arrival of its nothing-short-of legendary superbike, the 'Suzuki Hayabusa Z' in a limited edition...
This is a heavily embellished version of the trials I had undergone in the open source world. I am very new to it and not without my baggage of ignorance....