Will IPv6 replace IPv4?

CAN any body help me to know if either ipv4 will be replaced by ipv6
or ipv4 just remains and ipv6 will be just like an extension, without effecting the present ipv4???

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Replacing Ipv4 in Large countries like India is not easy at all. But it is not impossible as well

But some countries like Malaysia are working in to shift to ipv6 completely
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well if you are asking IF it will replace, Yes it is definitely going to. Its just a matter of time.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nope!
    Ipv6 will be implemented alongside ipv4 soon, but you won't see ipv6 replacing ipv4 in "matter of time" as there is just too much of Ipv4 infrastructure & money involved.
    It will take minimum a decade for Ipv6 replacement to Ipv4.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, In Netbeans IDE, I have to run multiple java files with arguments in each and all the files should be in a single project. Can any one please help...
Hello, My current project involves storing of around 30 values in the PIC.. I want to retrieve these values through serial port when an application in my computer asks for...
we are working in codeblocks.we have created a console input output application.we have connected mysql as the database.now we want that whatever we query the result of the query should...
Probably the most significant news so far from Microsoft this year is this - an update to the operating system they built keeping in mind the mobility-driven significant change in...
Engineers at NHK are developing an 8K Ultra HD television and the broadcasts are expected to begin in Japan in 2016. The camera head required is being jointly developed with...