Why ARM programming?

why i need to learn arm programming is this helps me to be an employee

Replies

• shameer ariff
    shameer ariff
    The Arm is a miniature super power processor with very less power consumption. Now a days almost all the electronic system manufacturer are migrating to ARM based processor right from your cellphone. The requirement of the ARM processor is very high in the market so you need to learn arm programming if you want to be in the electronic field...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    vasanth kumar.s
    why i need to learn arm programming is this helps me to be an employee
    In very simple answer now a days we need higher features and processing in any application and microcontrollers like 8051 and other 8 bits are only used when the requirement is simple and minimal. Additionally now a days ARM processors are available in the price of other lower range 8bit MCUs so ARM is more in use in industries so if you learn that then it would be helpful to you in future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese electronics manufacturer Xiaomi has taken things to the next level by unveiling their new phablet, the Mi Max today in China. Xiaomi has supersized everything on the Mi Max,...
Hi mates, this page is created in order to help students studying CISCO R&S......................Contributions will be highly appreciated................... Please i will need help on how to download CUCME files..........Thanks
Cloud computing may well disrupt 'design to manufacture' gap. This article describes how collaborators get their act together in a virtual interacting space: https://www.theengineer.co.uk/how-cloud-based-design-is-enabling-a-new-generation-of-innovators/?cmpid=tenews_2273740
WhatsApp, the company Facebook bet big dollars on, has released an official desktop client for both Windows and Mac (OSX) platforms. The rumours that hit the Internet yesterday turned out...
Greetings I am now in the process of convincing an investor to start surge arresters manufacturing. Saudi Electrical Company has a demand for such product I am in the feasible...