Why Apple iPhone / iPad Ads Show Time : 9:41 AM Always!

The credit for this research goes to #-Link-Snipped-#. An interesting blog that I'd recommend to everyone. Frankly speaking, I did not notice; and know you you didn't either, that every iPhone or iPad launch shows the time 9:41 AM. Want a proof? Go to: iPhone - Apple (IN) or iPad - Apple (IN) . Note that there are a few ads that have shown the time at 9:42 AM, but majority will still show 9:41 AM. Interesting find, right? Read on!

It's got nothing to do with the overall 'design' and aesthetics; but it's got an interesting story behind that time. Just get ready to appreciate the perfectionist approach of Mr. Steve Jobs and the values he set in the company that are still followed after he's gone.

keynote โ€‹

It started at the launch of iPhone at Macworld 2007. Steve Jobs had practiced and perfected his presentation and he calculated that the exact time iPhone would be launched will be 9:41 AM. With that time in mind, Jobs got the media team at Apple to design the slides to show the iPhone showing 9:41 AM. When iPhone was actually revealed, the slide showed the EXACT TIME - 9:41 AM. I'm sure no one really noticed it, but that's how much attention he paid to stuff he did. No wonder Apple reached never seen before heights from a point of bankruptcy.

That's OK! But what's more important is that his level of perfection has continued by the leaders that worked with Steve Jobs. Almost every other launch of the phone and tablet from Apple has been carried with time-precision. Look (click for bigger image) -

steve_ipad2 iphone_4S_941 iphone_5S_941 ipad_air_941

No doubt Apple continues to be one of the top and very polarizing electronics company of our times.

Would love to know your thoughts! Have you ever worked with such a precision and care and love? Do you think it'd make a difference?

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Great Perfection! ๐Ÿ‘
  • sea_j
    sea_j
    great... (y)
  • ankesh.cs2007
    ankesh.cs2007
    If you ever noticed ads of clocks shows 10:10:36..anyone know theory behind it
  • DADISETTY GOVIND
    DADISETTY GOVIND
    hmm ithink the time of hitlers death
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankesh.cs2007
    If you ever noticed ads of clocks shows 10:10:36..anyone know theory behind it
    DADISETTY LAXMI GOVIND
    hmm ithink the time of hitlers death
    It only makes the clocks look pretty; without hiding any of the main digits (3,6,9,12)
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It only makes the clocks look pretty; without hiding any of the main digits (3,6,9,12)
    No no! it indicates the date when world will end : 10/10/36 ๐Ÿ˜‰ 2036 it is! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    No no! it indicates the date when world will end : 10/10/36 ๐Ÿ˜‰ 2036 it is! ๐Ÿ˜
    That makes sense. ๐Ÿ˜• You're a genius!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to download audio for old songs of kishore kumar, RD Burman, S.D Burman etc. Please suggest me a website.
Nothing comes closer to the feeling of happiness and excitement when your Internet connection works at the speeds your ISP promised. We all absolutely love ultra-high speed Internet and we'll...
Looks like the Moto T team did not test the Android 4.4 firmware before releasing it to the masses. A lot of people are reporting problems with their Moto G...
can anyone clear my doubt. will the data deduplication affect cloud data availability?? cloud service providers to manage their storage they are looking for deduplicating their similar content. if they...
Hello,could you suggest any project ideas I can take under network security as a 3rd year IT student ?