Who'll buy 3PAR? HP Or DELL?

Both HP and DELL are eager to buy the Fremont (California) based company that operates in the data-storage domain for $24/share. The deal is currently at $1.6 billion.

"There's a scarcity of what 3Par brings to the table," said Rakers, "They're the only guy out there who will give you that presence in the high-end storage market."

By specializing in disk storage systems that help companies more efficiently house large amounts of data, 3Par offers products rivals can't replicate, said Rick Villars, an analyst at IDC, based in Framingham, Massachusetts.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    HP is willing to pay $27/share - or 1.8 billion dollars 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys. dis is yuvan. n am doing my b.tech final year. so plz suggest me some live projects in mechanical field.
Why does my computer desktop screen takes a lot of time (like 10 minutes) to fully open up(start-up or can say Load) when I switch on the computer?
actually am making project on the same topic.... using cylinders .... i want to mke a bit of inovation in it ...plzz help me...
A very important note before starting. In Japanese, the letter "de" is pronounced as "the" in "there" AND "su" is pronounced as "ss" and So read "Desu" as "Thess" Haajimemaashite...
Here's a question to all the electrical engineers - What's the minimum voltage required to get a 'shock' and what's the minimum voltage dangerous to human body?