2.computer science
3.computer networks & information security
4.information technology

can you please explain which course helps me in better way

Replies

• shiva meda
    shiva meda
    big k sir and most knowledgeable peoples waiting for your reply

please explain about the courses.which course is increase my knowledge in various subjects
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which one is better for better life - that's very difficult to answer. The advice remains the same - choose the one that goes with your interests. I'm not sure what exactly is the difference between "Computer Science" and "Computer Science Engineering". If I were in a situation like yours, I'd first try and find out the course contents of each of the options you've listed above and then make a decision based on which course looks the most interesting.

Every course will increase your knowledge in the subjects that are part of the course. You need to define what your expectations are from the course. For most of the people it's "I should be able to get a good job with good salary". Unfortunately, people fail to define what'd be a 'good' job and a 'good' salary. If you can get clear answers for those questions; your decision making will be simpler.

Simply find out the score you need, the colleges that have good placement records for the courses and apply to those colleges.
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    The_Big_K
    Which one is better for better life - that's very difficult to answer. The advice remains the same - choose the one that goes with your interests. I'm not sure what exactly is the difference between "Computer Science" and "Computer Science Engineering". If I were in a situation like yours, I'd first try and find out the course contents of each of the options you've listed above and then make a decision based on which course looks the most interesting.
    You are totally right sir, whenever life give us a chance to choose always follow your interest. Especially in education most students follow their friends, which is bad.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

XBOX Loop (or Infinity or 720,name it whatever you want) has come up with one big change in their hardware & it is Blu-ray drive. Yeah BD ! During X360...
I am a civil engineer interested in Analysis of Civil works
Hi want to build a GPS Tracking system For my Car. It is My project . I want to build it with general purpose items .
What is the consumption formula for materials in brickwork and plastering ?
Nissan, a japanese car has launched Nissan Micra which is well known as Nissan March in the Japanese market. The company has added a diesel version of the Nissan Micra...