What to do after B.Tech?

i m a 3rd year student.what should i do after my B.tech?give some details of entrance exam that i can acknowledge my study..i will appear on gate .. but do u know any other entrance exam?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pankaj kundu
    i m a 3rd year student.what should i do after my B.tech?give some details of entrance exam that i can acknowledge my study..i will appear on gate .. but do u know any other entrance exam?
    This is basically a career related query and I've moved it to careers section. What should you do after B.Tech is similar to being on the Railway Station and asking passengers which train should you board.

No one can give you the right answer.

Instead, how about deciding the destination first and then asking people for recommendations about which is the fastest and best train to get to the destination?

I hope you got my point.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Screen Name:sac8 In Brief Present situation: Completed my B.Tech recently,trained in networking,CCNA,looking to write certs. Hobbies & Interests: Browsing,Blogging,Watching Movies,Angry Birds,Mobiles,Tech guy I joined CrazyEngineers because: I thought this place...
Hey there!!!! Welcome to my Intro Post. Official Name : Kuldeep Singh Rathor Real Name : Kuldeep Singh Rathore (कुलदीप सिंह राठौड) (yeah. you read it right. 😉) Engineering Trade...
I'm planning to make a music visualizer in html5. It is basically a bar visualizer. I need to know the basics of a visualizer. Also, if I have 24 bars...
I found a funny illustration of VLC Media Player. See how they've used it to show the loading, downloading, installing, seachring and not responding version of the music player -
Mercy killing is nothing but the practice of killing a person or animal,in a painless or minimally painful way, for merciful reasons,usually to end suffering of a patient before death....