How does Music visualizer work? (HTML 5)

I'm planning to make a music visualizer in html5. It is basically a bar visualizer. I need to know the basics of a visualizer. Also, if I have 24 bars how do they scale differently up/down wrt the amplitude at a particular instant, say at time 't'?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found a funny illustration of VLC Media Player. See how they've used it to show the loading, downloading, installing, seachring and not responding version of the music player -
Mercy killing is nothing but the practice of killing a person or animal,in a painless or minimally painful way, for merciful reasons,usually to end suffering of a patient before death....
I am a mechanical engineering student and i would like get some final year project ideas from other mechanical engineering students or mechanical engineer.
this is Prem kumar ..... iam intrested in new electonics projects... if u wish, please send me some new project ideas....
This Thread Builds awareness for students to decide how much they have need to do PG and select Area(Specialization) for their PG... EC Guys Welcome as am from Electronics background......