What is the most boring movie you have ever seen?

Share the names of the movies that you have found most boring! 😴
Also tell us why you found them boring. πŸ‘€

Replies

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Anjaana Anjaani in 2010 .. just because of predicted and LAME Love Story πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Aviator, don't know why. And RGV ki Aag.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Green lantern.....i coudnt even complete it.....πŸ˜›
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    7G - Couldn't wait to complete the titles too! πŸ˜”
  • Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Mere Brother ki Dulhan in 2011 .. just because of LAME Story and Worst performance by Katrina n' Imran !!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kites...
    watched on 1st day 1st show because no other movie was there and had to spend 3 hours
    😲😨
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    enthiran and ra-one both is full of extra ordinary power that cannot be belived
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Bejawada(telugu) is the most boring film i have watched it in recent days
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    AbraKaDabra
    Share the names of the movies that you have found most boring! 😴
    Also tell us why you found them boring. πŸ‘€
    AbraKaDabra here are three most boring movies and I can bet here that if any one see both the movie in a row then he will be fainted in between and these two movies are..

Mausam
    Tashan
    Dhobi Ghat
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Right now most of the movies are boring, so question should be "which one is your favorite movie?"πŸ˜›
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    sowjitha
    Bejawada(telugu) is the most boring film i have watched it in recent days
    yes it is .... very boring movie.

born_star16
    Right now most of the movies are boring, so question should be "which one is your favorite movie?"πŸ˜›
    Small correction :
    the question should be ...
    "which one is your favorite boring movie?"πŸ˜›
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    born_star16
    born_star16 the question is absolutely fine because it is rarely asked and "which one is your favorite movie?" is the most common and old question.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    vikaskumar11233
    born_star16 the question is absolutely fine because it is rarely asked and "which one is your favorite movie?" is the most common and old question.
    Ya, changing my question as @K!r@nS!ngu suggested. So question will be "which one is your favorite boring movie?"πŸ˜›
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ohhh! I have been fortunate enough to have skipped watching the boring movies. 😁
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Dhada is the most boring film.No story at all..........
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    'Harry potter and the half blood prince' Such a boring movie !
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    nanban the tamil film gets quite bored
    i felt pitty on myself in trying to that film.
    ~on*kiyu
    Aha!!! Didn't expect such a comment! πŸ˜”
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    its true dude. and in the case of the tamil remake of jab we met ,acting of thamanna was very boring.
    nanban is the true copy of 3 idiots and the acting of vijay doesnt come to a nearer positionas of amirkhan's acting. usually i dont hate the actress but the heroine in nanban i dont like her.
    ~on*kiyu
    its true dude. and in the case of the tamil remake of jab we met ,acting of thamanna was very boring.
    nanban is the true copy of 3 idiots and the acting of vijay doesnt come to a nearer positionas of amirkhan's acting. usually i dont hate the actress but the heroine in nanban i dont like her.
    Agreed, are you a tamilian???
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    why? only tamilians can like the tamil film or all other people dont like it do you think like that.
    ~on*kiyu
    why? only tamilians can like the tamil film or all other people dont like it do you think like that.
    I mean, you were speaking about two tamil movies till now... So, just asked! πŸ˜›
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    i like movies in every language. english films get very funny when its dubbed it in to tamil.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    and you know as i am an indian i will critizise everything without considering the origin and owner.
    ~on*kiyu
    i like movies in every language. english films get very funny when its dubbed it in to tamil.
    Agreed with this... πŸ˜€
    ~on*kiyu
    and you know as i am an indian i will critizise everything without considering the origin and owner.
    Me too sailing in the same boat with you! πŸ˜€
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Racha(telugu) very boring movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • avii
    avii
    ~on*kiyu
    I second this. Vijay is no where near to Amir Khan & that professor isn't half good as Boman Irani. Jeeva has done nice job though. Wasn't expecting such movie from Shankar 😑
    avii
    I second this. Vijay is no where near to Amir Khan & that professor isn't half good as Boman Irani. Jeeva has done nice job though. Wasn't expecting such movie from Shankar 😑
    For a Hindi challenged guy like me, Nanban is a best nanban (friend) to translate 3 Idiots into a full enjoyment... 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    houseful2 , a real bore , especially last 30 mins
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    goyal420
    houseful2 , a real bore , especially last 30 mins
    Rockstar. Especially the complete movie. Ranbir Kapoor keeps on shouting and yelling till the end.

Incidently, it is the only movie I ever watched in theater! and the last of only 6 movies I have watched till date 😨
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Latest one is "Agent Vinod" :thumbsdown: Saifeena
  • gohm
    gohm
    I can't think of one just boring, but the worst movie I have ever seen is Manos, and the Hand of Fate. It is awful torture to watch it is so bad.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Butterfly 1 to 3 part.This is the worst movies i have seen.
  • manishks
    manishks
    Players πŸ˜› i found it very boring. In contrast italian job is am awesome movie πŸ˜€
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    Too many that I can't remember their name. I think they are boring because the development of the plot is too slow or can't interest me. I can even guess the ending.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which movies are you looking forward to in the year 2012? Tell names and share movie trailers.
Which software should one use to create such 3D logos? Online blogs are quite confusing. Choices are Photoshop & Illustrator or Maya or 3DS Max. Then there are others like...
China is building its own satellite navigation system. It is expected to aid the country in war. China’s SatNav System Operational, Plans To Cover Earth Completely
Just wondering whether we've official MENSA members on CE? If yes, do tell us your IQ β˜•
Hi, I am looking for a thesis topic that is in the field of computer networks. I have read articles and other websites to try and look for an idea...