Best Software To Create 3D Logos?

Which software should one use to create such 3D logos?
Online blogs are quite confusing. Choices are Photoshop & Illustrator or Maya or 3DS Max. Then there are others like Aurora and Cinema 4D.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cinema 4D is good or you can use photoshop+illustrator combo. 😀
  • Reya
    Reya
    I find Maya difficult to create 3d logos!

I have worked on Photoshop and Illustrator.It is good! I havent tried others!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Reya
    I find Maya difficult to create 3d logos!

I have worked on Photoshop and Illustrator.It is good! I havent tried others!
    Tutorials are available for Cinema 4D, Give it try. 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Have you tried Xara 3D?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Praveen-Kumar
    Have you tried Xara 3D?
    I have tried it, but seems little difficult for me. 😔
    godfather
    I have tried it, but seems little difficult for me. 😔
    Its the best novice / intermediate software, which I know... 😀
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Better you can get a vectors from a site name #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#in to photoshop format which can be resized easily..
    rkvasan68
    Better you can get a vectors from a site name #-Link-Snipped-#in to photoshop format which can be resized easily..
    Er... That's piracy! 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

China is building its own satellite navigation system. It is expected to aid the country in war. China’s SatNav System Operational, Plans To Cover Earth Completely
Just wondering whether we've official MENSA members on CE? If yes, do tell us your IQ ☕
Hi, I am looking for a thesis topic that is in the field of computer networks. I have read articles and other websites to try and look for an idea...
hai i have got 3 project topics, but i am in a confusion to select to do which one. can anyone help me. the topics are 1... usb host controlled...
Never Judge Anyone​ ​​ ​The doctor entered the hospital in hurry after being called in for an urgent surgery. He answered the call ASAP, changed his clothes & went directly...