What Are Apps?

It is now almost everyday, that I come across the word apps. I am bewildered by what does an *app* mean? What are their purpose? Can we have a discussion on some famous apps and their origin? You can share whatever you know. One of the points of discussion may be what are the policies of a company once they launch an app? 😀

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    what type of applications are you speaking about?

Can you give me an example?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am completely novice. I have seen people using child ID app! #-Link-Snipped-#Are apps some kind of programmes?
  • konathala
    konathala
    These so called apps are nothing but "applications" abbreviated. When it comes to mobile applications they call these as "apps". And coming to FBI child ID app you can download it from #-Link-Snipped-#.
    To know more about this app go #-Link-Snipped-#.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This post is the guide for following my tutorials on C-Programing. ************************************************************************************************************* Please donot post questions/appreciations/criticisms/suggestions in the thread dedicated to tutorial. If you want to suggest something personally, the...
Hello everyone, I am simplycoder and welcome to C-programing discussions. In this thread, you can post your questions and I shall try to answer them to best of my knowledge....
i'm a final year student of university of ilorin. i want project topic on web design
[video=youtube;lESZqCflB0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lESZqCflB0o&feature=relmfu[/video]
Gate Scorer above 99 percentile: Gate Scorer above 99 percentile have to apply for all IIT’s and IISc with their interested specializations. They also have to apply for NITIE. If...