Web Based Mini Project

Hi Friends!!
I want to do a web application project as part of my academics. So would you please give some suggestions regarding this in the form of topics which i can do using java especially and it should be web based not an intra net or just an application program. I think you understood what i need. So kindly provide some suggestions.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, how about making a blogging engine or a simple social networking site?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Press Release Source: W3C Opens India Office during International Conference in New Delhi 3 May 2010 — As part of its efforts to ensure that core Web standards meet global...
Read the news on VoiCE: https://www.crazyengineers.com/biometric-atm-installed-in-poland/
Govt to develop own operating system - Infrastucture - Enterprise IT - Tech - The Times of India After getting lot of government sites hacked by Chinese hackers, the Government...
hai friends i require some of the companies which are providing training for students. some of the electronic and electrical companies placed in chennai and puducherry. procedure to approach such...
Those waiting for Firefox 4, the upcoming latest and greatest browser from Mozilla, might not have to wait long. Speaking at Air Mozilla today, Mike Beltzner announced that Firefox 3.7...