WE ARE HIRING....

Do you have a better answer?
Answer it and win a free entry to the Crazy Engineers Club... 😁 😁 😁 😁

Hiring

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am afraid that you get your salary every month only. The month is shorter.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    A.V.Ramani
    I am afraid that you get your salary every month only. The month is shorter.
    What an answer !!
    Sire, That is why you are our mentor... πŸ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    "Does it really matters with the job for which i am gonna recruited by?"
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    😁 #-Link-Snipped-# Most people will open this discussion only to see who is hiring.

Very TRP-attracting title. πŸ‘πŸ˜
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    "Does it really matters with the job for which i am gonna recruited by?"
    Apologies if you missed getting the humor sense in this...
    Either on right or wrong answer you are welcome to the Crazy Engineers club.. 😁
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Rajni Jain
    Apologies if you missed getting the humor sense in this...
    Either on right or wrong answer you are welcome to the Crazy Engineers club.. 😁
    Sorry mam.I just tried to answer it in my own way.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With out Founders Circuit series of startup interviews becoming popular by the day, I realized that we have a great community of engineers around here who is interested in startups...
Ever wondered how human biology system can inspire the creation of better encryption systems? Well, now a revolutionary method for encrypting data has been put forward by the researchers from...
Lava Mobiles is back in news after basking in the glory of its recently launched and much talked about smartphone - The Lava Iris 503e in India. This time, the...
Along with the release of Windows Phone 8.1, Microsoft is also planning to release an update for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT 8.1 during this month. Agreeing with the leaked...
Honda's long reputation for building awesome vehicles has received another feather in the cap with their latest feat in engineering of developing the world's fastest lawnmower called 'The Honda Mean...