Mugdha Paradkar
    Hello CEans,
    Please help with some good ideas on paper presentation on topics listed-
    1.neural network and fuzzy logic.
    2.virtual instrumentation.
    3.energy conservation and management.
    waiting for quick reply.
    Hi Mugdha,

Let's first decide a topic. Which topic among above three interests you the most?

If you aren't very sure, go through following links -

1. Neural Network: Neural Network
    2. Fuzzy Logic: Fuzzy Logic
    3. Virtual Instrumentation: Virtual Instrumentation
    4. Energy Conservation & Management: Energy Conservation

Now that will involve a little bit of reading 😉 but I'm sure you'll be very confident of which topic to pick up for the paper presentation [​IMG]

Keep us posted with your findings.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans have been discussing virtual instrumentation in the following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey, if you haven't selected any topic i will suggest you to select energy conservation..
    thats really interesting you should have to know about how to save energy such as electrical energy...
    for example electrical energy is in great scarcity in Tamil nadu nowadays, you can speak about that how we grow our energy production, how to utilize that properly and lot more..

but my general advice is that select a topic that you are interested in and reply so that we can easily help you...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am not sure, but there should be way form which I can acess my windows file system from linux. any idea?
Recently visited Biggie's Blog. I found one of his post brought out a very interesting topic for discussion. I don't know if it is already dicussed on CE. Apologies if...
This is a fun debate topic and has no purpose to hurt anyone. The author of this thread apologizes if anyone's feelings are hurt.
Connect these two pictures.. Who's gonna answer this??
hi guys, i want to know is there any laser which we can connect with computer and control it through coding a program?😕