Want some information about Micro Controller(8051) based ELISA reader

hello CEans,

I'm Shyam kumar completed my B.Tech 3rd year. Now as the requirement of our curriculum i'm doing a Mini-Project in Electronics Corporation of India Limited(E.C.I.L) .There i opted to do Study Project on Micro Controller(8051) based ELISA reader. So,here problem is I don't have guide to instruct me...the project guide is on a leave.
neither i can change the project nor i can't quite So,please give me some details about this project.
how it works,principle,block diagrams,etc.
my college is going to start on july 1st so i have to submit project report on that day...

So,My only hope is with crazyengineers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : July 1 is just 3 days away and the time is running out fast. Could you share all the information you've gathered on your own about the project and tell us where exactly you are stuck so that we can help you out with specific problems?

I'm sure you must have collected quite a bit of information by searching on the Internet and from the source where you picked your idea.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you collected any circuit diagrams or anything else? what are the functions you are looking in ELISA reader? As #-Link-Snipped-# said please share the information you have collected so we have some idea about your actual project.
  • shyamgsk
    shyamgsk
    #-Link-Snipped-# i collected some information about it...
    It is mainly used to detect viruses like HIV,hepatitus-B,etc.
    it works on the principle of spectophotometer to measure the absorbance of liquids in flat bottomed well i.e, Elisa equipment contains 96 wells arranged in 8X12 matrix....
    So, by absorbance principle we can detect whether the person has infected with H.I.V virus or not
    the electronic part of project in system is interfacing the microcontroller with stepper motor via driver 5804 IC
    So, i want some information about that electronic part....i can't find any information in internet....please help me
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    shyamgsk
    #-Link-Snipped-# i collected some information about it...
    It is mainly used to detect viruses like HIV,hepatitus-B,etc.
    it works on the principle of spectophotometer to measure the absorbance of liquids in flat bottomed well i.e, Elisa equipment contains 96 wells arranged in 8X12 matrix....
    So, by absorbance principle we can detect whether the person has infected with H.I.V virus or not
    the electronic part of project in system is interfacing the microcontroller with stepper motor via driver 5804 IC
    So, i want some information about that electronic part....i can't find any information in internet....please help me
    I am not sure about working concept. How microcontroller is programmed to detect such viruses? 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today I was in office and around 3:00 pm, heard girls are shouting in some corner. I didn't know about it, then few minute later one guy came to my...
What Should be the distance between two electrical earth pits as per standards?
I'm sure most of us had this question before we graduated and now many more are yet to graduate. My question is: 1. How much time do you analyse that...
Many countries spends billions on space projects to other planets.But We were wasting the live Earth and trying to explore other planets for human survival.As a engineer we have a...
On the 19th July Saturn will eclipse the sun. Using this opportunity Carolyn Porco, who took the famous Blue Marble shot is planning an ambitious high resolution shot of the...