Why people are so crazy about Film Celebrities??

Today I was in office and around 3:00 pm, heard girls are shouting in some corner.
I didn't know about it, then few minute later one guy came to my desk and asked.
"Hey, Man let go to see Hrithik Roshan, he is in Facebook office".
My reaction was 😨😨.
(Facebook office just above the floor of mine office).
Later someone spread video on outlook "Hrithik in Facebook office". and believe me in two minute video people are totally crazy around a car, face of him is not visible😁.
(News was right Hrithik Roshan was there for his upcoming film promotion, lots of people from office also gone to see him)

I like few of his movies and I think he is good actor but I am not able understand why people are so mad about film celebrities?

In my building all companies are IT firms including Cognizant.
I bet If Mark Zuckerberg was there very few people would have gone to see him☕

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Idol worship is common in India People some times follow celebs to an extent that they loose their individuality to a great extent

Admiring is not at all a problem. But worshiping the thing which you admire is not a great thing to do at any time
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We had film celebrities coming in our college campus for film promotions regularly. I never went to see any of them. What #-Link-Snipped-# says is true. Whatever flaws or aspirations people have, they start to find them accomplished in their favorite film star. And that's when he/she starts to look like something you worship. It's ridiculous to me.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Thatz India Man.People dont need any blood relationship to stick on any idol.I also accept the fact that this should be within limit.In Tamil Nadu when Rajini was in hospital many followers done yagas for recovery of his health.And Padmasri Kamal hassan has redirected his fan clubs to people welfare units where they organize blood camps and body parts donation awareness.I suport it if the act by fan was towards welfare of both his family and country.But we should avoid madness over celebs and phsycomatic behaviour such as writing letters with blood and even some people die on hearing the news of the illness of the star.Too much of anything is good for nothing.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...because most people think it's cool to see how the people behind the screens look in real life.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I believe people still think film celebrities are real hero or real villain .
    For some of them it is Life Time Achievement to get a photo with Shahrukh khan/Hrithik Roshan and post it on Facebook☕.

I saw a profile on facebook, a guy updated his cover photo (badly Photoshopped😲) with Mahesh Babu (Telugu superstar)

My point it could be achievement if you are admiring someone and learning something from them while meeting.
    But with film stars what will you are getting, better watch their movies👀.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    ianoop
    heard girls are shouting in some corner.
    I do imagine if CEans would do the same if Biggie drops by their office.. 😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Its not worship that matters, it's the excitement that counts. The thrill of meeting your favorite people - could be a film star or even a cricketer is like a big lifetime cherish able moment. I've had the pleasure to meet Shah Rukh Khan while he was in Kochi for inaugurating a famous clothing line showroom. And ofcourse I was lucky to see him from a meter apart in the midst of the huge crowd. He looks a tad like his movies - does not speak of age at all! Later on went to meet celebrities at the Celebrity Cricket League Premiers in Kochi. Its fun to analyse the real life people and how they interact. I've seen a celebrity interacting with some common folk at a local railway station in the town of Kottayam. She was absolutely cool, and considering the fact that she was an oldie, not many people folked around her. But yes, worship is nonsense.

P.S.: Wouldn't you folk around Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates if you got a chance? Maybe they are meant for geeks. The celebrities are meant for the common people then! 😘
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    anoopthefriend
    P.S.: Wouldn't you folk around Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates if you got a chance? Maybe they are meant for geeks. The celebrities are meant for the common people then! 😘
    Yes, I like to meet people I admire but definitely will not become a ZOMBIE just to take photo with them, touch them.

What happen when security will not guard those celebrities, it looks like people are going to eat them alive☕
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not just film celebrities.
    Recently (I mean a month ago), J.cole a rapper/producer was threatened in the tweeter by a hardcore fan who tweeted something like : "Don't retweet me, I'll kill my sister"

Not only that,that fan also posted the picture with a gun aiming at her little daughter.

Pathetic 😡

Check this link : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What Should be the distance between two electrical earth pits as per standards?
I'm sure most of us had this question before we graduated and now many more are yet to graduate. My question is: 1. How much time do you analyse that...
Many countries spends billions on space projects to other planets.But We were wasting the live Earth and trying to explore other planets for human survival.As a engineer we have a...
On the 19th July Saturn will eclipse the sun. Using this opportunity Carolyn Porco, who took the famous Blue Marble shot is planning an ambitious high resolution shot of the...
Something interesting for CEans to entertain would be CEan children: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=bring-science-home-hammer-ruler-balance