WallTrack

Project Abstract / Summary : On Internet, we browse for social networking site maximum time and after that we like to stream our favorite track to clam down with the situation whatever it have. With the above statics graph, conclude both the interest in one service online.

Users use the feature like having an updated social media page with their favorite tracks, so your friend can know your taste of music and we all know its also an art to find someone you know with the taste of their music. It will provide a platform of online social media site with having online streaming radio feature which can be streamed offline on the same device. User can manage their data on social media site with their song data too, it will be available to deploy an offline library of listened tracks.

WallTrack is the new generation online social networking website which will have widgets like local area news, temperature and more optional trending which will flashing over the user’s profile. WallTrack also having a feature of online audio streaming radio service, where user can make play list of their tracks and it can be played offline once user had played online. User can follow their favorite singer/band with their tweets and tracks posted on the wall.

It will provide a new vision to use multimedia in Digital World. User will have experience a new way to know other with the chords of the beat in a rhythm.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : The project will channel the entertainment with the social life in technified way. It is just a medium where a person connect with a other person in more relevant ways. User can experience a new way to bind with others with the heightened feelings of thought that is made after the fall of music with ears till the conscious or unconscious mind.

There are plenty of applications available to stream sound online and same as with social media websites to browse, but there is no one such application which linked with both pattern and serves equally.

Project Highlights : we are willing to raise but we wait for the right idea, might i hope this is my right idea to stand and build a platform with many others. I understands the social media, and here i making efforts to make it better for all the social being who using it. This is not just an project its my internal understanding of connecting world with their real thinking to be beneficial for all kind.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: galgotias university
City: greater noida
State: Uttar Pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The rising of demand of power and difficulties of constructing a newly transmission network causes the power system to be complex and stressed. Due to...
hey im aravindh studying first year mechanical engineering. I need some ideas about vehicle running without fuel plzzz suggest some ideas......
1 . My plot size is 30 feet * 56 feet. 2. In the gorund floor, I build the house using 12 pillars (each pillar contains four 16 mm rods...
Micromax is back in the entry-level market with the launch of the Canvas Spark 3. The Micromax Canvas Spark 3 just like its previous iterations will go on sale exclusively...
Project Abstract / Summary : Automation in Jaggery making using PLC Sonal S. Sinde, Tejaswini V. Sarnobat, Ranjeet M. Kanase, Vijay R. Mali Department Of Instrumentation Engineering, Padmbhushan Vasantraodada Patil...