Vivo Unveils X7 And X7 Plus With 4GB RAM Starting From Rs 25,300

After launching X6S and X6S Plus a few months back, Vivo is back with two new smartphone models - X7 and X7 Plus. Both the smartphones share many of the features, while battery, camera and screen size differs. Both Vivo X7 and X7 Plus are packed with a powerful 4 GB of RAM coupled with an 1.8 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor, which is pretty fast. X7 and X7 Plus will go on sale from July 7 and July 15 respectively.

China based #-Link-Snipped-#, which also holds the title for world's thinnest smartphone, claims that X7 and X7 Plus feature lightning fast fingerprint scanners, and that the device can be unlocked within 1.5 seconds when screen is illuminated, while it can take 2.0 seconds to do the same when screen is off. That might be a good news for the hustlers. Both X7 and X7 Plus comes with a 64 GB of internal storage.

vivo-x7-x7-plus

X7 sports a crystal clear Super AMOLED 5.2 inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, promising a full HD video quality on the device. To match the video recording quality, the phone comes with a 13 MP rear camera paired with LED flash and a 16 MP front cameras, also along with a LED flash to allow users to take bright pictures even in teh dark. X7 runs on a 3000 mAh battery.

Meanwhile X7 Plus comes with a 5.7 inch Super AMOLED display with identical resolution and 2.5D display. X7 Plus has 16 MP rear and front camera also paired with a LED flash either sides. Both X7 and X7 Plus support phase detection auto focus. X7 Plus runs on a 4000 mAh battery.

vivo-x7-x7-plus-1

Both the phones are based upon #-Link-Snipped-# Android 5.1 Lollipop, which is abstracted by Vivo's Funtouch OS 2.5.1 for unique UI. Both smartphones support #-Link-Snipped-#and Bluetooth 5 With 4x Speed, 2x Range To Be Announced On June 16. Both X7 and X7 Plus are light and super thin and feature fast charging. X7 costs CNY 2498 or INR 25, 300, while that of X& Plus isn't yet disclosed.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir/Madam engineers I needed your suggestion, ideas or proposal for our thesis this year.. Hoping for your kindness,.. hope you help me to make a topic 😀
Hello everyone !! I am in 7th sem of btech ECE .I am trying to find some innovative topics for my project. From my side I have been thinking about...
Respected sir Iam a first year btech ECE student .for the tech fest going to be held at our college the focus theme is energy technologies.after searching it had been...
A team of researchers from MIT, University of Georgia and Max Planck Institute for Informatics is trying to make eye gesture control feasible in mobile devices. They are crowdsourcing the...
Hello everyone!! I'm Ritika and I'm in the 7th sem of btech ECE. Now the topic of my concern is career. And I really need guidance. People say that I...