Various Electrical and Electronics engineering definitions

hi friends ..
can you say me the website where i can get the definitons of electrical and electronic components and also the definitons in power systems....

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Flipping through books' pages won't help? 😁

Wikipedia should be having almost all of what you are looking for. Do a search.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    lal
    Flipping through books' pages won't help? 😁

Wikipedia should be having almost all of what you are looking for. Do a search.
    Or we can create a dedicated thread for definitions of EE in CE 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Electric and Electronic component definitions What do you mean by that?

Can you be more specific?
    Are you having trouble in understanding something in the data sheets or in general you are not able to manage with the specs which every component comes out with

For eg Diode has following parameters
    • Forward break down voltage
    • Reverse voltage
    • Saturation Current
    Do you mean any of these ?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Put here what you want, I will be happy to answer.
    I mean what definition you need or what you dont know, just put your questions in a sequence i will try to answer.
  • Rachel caroline
    Rachel caroline
    even i was thinking about that !! i can see posts for cracking interviews in IT companies but i cant see anything related to core .i'll be happie if i could get tat
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Rachel Caroline
    even i was thinking about that !! i can see posts for cracking interviews in IT companies but i cant see anything related to core .i'll be happie if i could get tat

Pardon my ignorance, I am curious to know what you want to know?
    DO you want definitions of current, voltage, power, diode , capacitor like that , or do you need anything else?

I am just interested in knowing it, anyway I think its high time we start a thread which gives definitions of everything!! Check it out saturday sametime it will be available.
  • Rachel caroline
    Rachel caroline
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Pardon my ignorance, I am curious to know what you want to know?
    DO you want definitions of current, voltage, power, diode , capacitor like that , or do you need anything else?

I am just interested in knowing it, anyway I think its high time we start a thread which gives definitions of everything!! Check it out saturday sametime it will be available.
    Yeah . And some theorems or laws pertaining to currents and other parameters. thankew 😀 . it'll be a great help foh us.
  • ogundele kehinde samuel
    ogundele kehinde samuel
    Hi every1, I guess electrical n electronics definition should find using RAPIDTABLE.COM or google, wikepedia or any. Thanks.
  • satty lavanya
    satty lavanya
    i mean that .generally if u ask any definiton for example if we ask wat is powerfactor or what is voltage regulation ...many of the members including myself frame the definiton as we know the mathematical formula .so i want the help from you that is i want the practical applications of that ............
  • ogundele kehinde samuel
    ogundele kehinde samuel
    Practical application like? Sight an example.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in trouble to decide which Laptop to purchase. I have the following specifications in my mind Minimum 6GB RAM 750GB HDD DVD R/RW drive Any processor Graphics (not...
Our friends at Texas Instruments (TI) have organised the second edition of MCU Deep Dive events in Pune, Bangalore and New Delhi. The events are aimed at educating the modern...
Seagate Technology plc (NASDAQ: STX) has announced that they're shipping world's thinnest HDD with 2TB capacity - the Spinpoint™ M9T. It's just 9.5 mm thick thin and is available in...
Lenovo has launched the IdeaPad Flex notebook in India today at a price tag of Rs. 42,250. Running the Windows 8 operating system, the laptop operates in dual-mode and features...
Quote: This webinar will detail the process of developing, using, designing, and deploying Community Cellular Networks; small-scale community operated telecommunication networks using OpenBTS. These networks are effectively full "telcos in...