Unique numbers...

Hello all,
Can anybody tell me how numbers are printed in a printing press?
These numbers are actually unique.For example serial numbers on bank notes or registration numbers on receipts or on applications forms?
Some one told me that they are computerized but what when computers were not there?😒

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taiwan based tw.apple.pro has mentioned that iPhone 5 may have a slide-out keyboard. Apple is currently looking at three different prototypes for the next generation iPhone and considering adding a...
In case of a petrol engine,it is important to achieve a correct timing between piston and ignition system.So basically we require a sensor. It is called as: Crank-shaft sensor :...
Aalto is expert in providing the best results, , network security solutions with the largest information technologies.
SUPER AMOLED aka SAMOLED is the technology Samsung is heavily investing in. The technology makes the mobile device screens better. Following video explains the technology - [video=youtube;2KsxIAm-KkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KsxIAm-KkM[/video]
Hi guys! Still new here, dunno where the apt place for posting this would be. I did my IT engg. student from Vidyalankar college, Mumbai. Presently, I am the PR...