iPhone 5 with slide-out keyboard

Taiwan based tw.apple.pro has mentioned that iPhone 5 may have a slide-out keyboard. Apple is currently looking at three different prototypes for the next generation iPhone and considering adding a physical keyboard to the phone.

"Another prototype reportedly built by Apple looks largely like the iPhone 4, but has improved hardware including longer battery life and superior camera." , the blog comments.

I believe it's Apple that started a new era of touch-screen phones with iPhone. Do you think iPhone needs a physical keypad?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In case of a petrol engine,it is important to achieve a correct timing between piston and ignition system.So basically we require a sensor. It is called as: Crank-shaft sensor :...
Aalto is expert in providing the best results, , network security solutions with the largest information technologies.
SUPER AMOLED aka SAMOLED is the technology Samsung is heavily investing in. The technology makes the mobile device screens better. Following video explains the technology - [video=youtube;2KsxIAm-KkM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KsxIAm-KkM[/video]
Hi guys! Still new here, dunno where the apt place for posting this would be. I did my IT engg. student from Vidyalankar college, Mumbai. Presently, I am the PR...
I want to built IR transmitter and receiver to turn on and off an LED from 10-15 feets. if u have any circuit or u have done any thing like...