Today's Featured Downloads :- Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office

Google Cloud Connect for Microsoft Office

This free add-in for Microsoft Office, which hails from Google,
lets you save your Office documents to Google Docs, where you can use them as you would normally.
If you want, you can change that syncing behavior, and having Google Cloud Connect sync only when you manually tell it to.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Note :-Requirements: Windows XP with .NET Framework 2.0, Windows Vista or Windows 7

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, As any community grows, it gathers members emotionally attached to it. Althought it's an incredibly good thing for any community - it often results in what's called forum 'flames'....
Friend i want do my project on this topic so I need some information about this topic..........plz send your suggestions and links as yearly as possible
Hi guys, As a part of a project work, i am supposed to detect the number of bluetooth devices switched on on a particular road by the people traveling through...
Twitter, the most popular micro blogging website has bought Tweet Deck for more than $40 million in a cash and stock deal as reported by CNN Money. For those who...
Google has short-listed 15 finalists that will fly to Google Headquarters in Mountain View, CA, to participate in the final judging round and awards ceremony on 11 July 2011. The...