The question on the forum

Hi, I have my own forum. But I can not open it. I always leave spam messages. Dear administrator, tell me how you defended your forum?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not quite sure what you're asking. We've moderators who monitor the forums round the clock to keep the forums clean and professional (and fun 😀 ). By the way, depending upon your forum software, you can use various spam defending techniques like 'Akismet'.

I always leave spam messages
    Not sure how to fix that! 😉
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Limbaro
    Hi, I have my own forum. But I can not open it. I always leave spam messages. Dear administrator, tell me how you defended your forum?
    We need more details about your forum ( script that you are using SMF/VB/MyBB/PhpBB). Put a link to your forum and We shall guide you through
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    in my opinion you set your forum such that the you have to approve every new post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

You'll notice this on TV 99/100 times - the best advice is "Follow your heart". When you've to decide between your heart and brain - always follow your heart. Now,...
ASME GIKI Chapter(Pakistan) is organizing International Mechanical Engineering Convention inApril 2012. IMEC 2012 includes modules that have been designed to give you thetrue essence of Mechanical Engineering. It is going...
In the development of a new, universal engine for the forums. In this topic I'll leave the information on the progress of development.
Hello, I'm an EE student and study in 3rd year. I'd receive an assignment about "Reverse Power Relay". My objective is to create a device which can detect a Watt...
hi, this is chandru. want to share and learn more electrical knowledge. thank you.