The Monk who sold his ferrari

Hae you read"THE MONK WHO SOLD HIS FERRARI" by Robin Sharma?Did you like it.share your views.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    One of the most boring novel I have ever read, I couldn't finish that ๐Ÿ˜

Although, few of my friends are big fan of this novel. This is the among the novels, either it will become your favourite or you wont complete it only. ๐Ÿ˜€

-CB
  • inform
    inform
    I talked to many people regarding this novel and found that there was adifference of opinion.The readers can be grouped into two๐Ÿ˜ฒne of them who loved this book and started following it like an epic & others were a gp. who heavily criticize the book for the way it has been written.
    Initially the book is very boring but if you keep trying may be after a few pages you may start liking it.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Great title though! Can you give a brief synopsis on the story?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its a good book, a must read.

We need to have patience to complete it ๐Ÿ˜€

The story as i remember is A person a leading lawyer dislike his life style , sells all his properties goes(comes) to himalayas learns the essence of living.

Comes back energetic, healthy and young and explains the essence of wisdom.

This is a brief intro of the story..
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I really tried to read it. Even finished some 20-odd pages, but there was nothing after that. It was just a repetition of what had been said in the first few pages!! So I found it to be quite boring!!

What the book stands for is a separate matter. But, the way the book is written, sorry not my cup of tea!!
  • ukanth19
    ukanth19
    its too big
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    There are better self help books out there. This is not one of my favorites!!

But still, the life lessons told in the book are indeed very good. If you have the patience and the time, by all means, read it.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    One point to be kept in mind while reading this book is , you cannot complete this book in one read you need to read some 10 -15 pages a day.

This is not a page turner but if you understand the insight you would love it.
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Have you guys heard of Robin Sharma's rival's book, it's titled :

I'm the guy who bought the monk's ferrari.

Trust me, I have seen it in some bookstore. Heard it's hilarious. Total mockery.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    ES - any review on this novel...

I guess he had read this... or reading this.

-CB
  • Divya SP
    Divya SP
    This book is really boring.
    Well, i feel The Saint,Surfer and CEO is good than The Monk who sold his ferrari.
    Fabulous writings by Robin Sharma ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    crazyboy
    ES - any review on this novel...

I guess he had read this... or reading this.

-CB

Yes CB ๐Ÿ˜€ I have read it .

Its a good book, but we cannot complete the book in one read.
    It takes few days to complete it.

Review , I will post it.
  • justaglance
    justaglance
    Hi Guys,

I'm a big fan of the book "The Monk who sold his Ferrari"

When I started this book, I too felt boring for first two chapters. And when I crossed two chapters, the book is really awesome. A must read book.

But opinion differs from people to people.

It is up to you whether to take it or drop it ๐Ÿ˜‰

• sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    Its a good book
    this is one of my favorite novel which everyone must read.
    but it needs concentration to understand it
    We need to have patience to complete it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz explain about matlab๐Ÿ˜•
hi.. I m a B.tech(c.s)third year student ,pursuing my engineering degree from banasthali university,rajasthan.We are organising tech-fest in our college .We would like to invite sponsorship from various companies for...
Name: Neha Arora Engineering Trade: Computer Science Engineering(4th year) Strength: I am a keen and good learner๐Ÿ˜› Weakness: I feel lack of proper guidance to improve and use my skills...
how to make 2 stroke engine working on water.... i thought of heating d cylinder bt it doesnt work ..can any1 gimme idea
how to produce electrisity from railway track