What is MATLAB?

plz explain about matlab😕

Replies

• silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Re: matlab

#-Link-Snipped-#

This thread has already discussed this topic....

Have a Nice day...

Biswa
  • dgeorgethomas
    dgeorgethomas
    Matlab is a powerful mathematical program used in alot of different fields. If you do a bit of reading and come back with a more specific question I think the forum would be alot more helpful. Happy reading, try wiki.
  • vasantha_vignes
    vasantha_vignes
    matlab is a powerful mathematical model.It works based on matrices.hence the name MATLAB or Matrix Laboratory.Matlab is used in many of the areas like signal processing,fuzzy logic,image processing and a lot more...it is a simulator in short to model real world applications..i think i have given you a little idea about this...there are a lot of tutorials available for matlab for beginners..and few books are also availabe for free download..This gives you a general introduction only..For a specified field you have to search seperately...like "Image processing with matlab" etc..
    Visit MathWorks - Makers of MATLAB and Simulink - MATLAB & Simulink .it is the official site for matlab products and services which gives the updates in matlab

hope this information proves helpfull to you

regards

vasantha
  • vasantha_vignes
    vasantha_vignes
    Also please install matlab in your pc....it comes with detailed documentation which gives you a clear idea of matlab...happy learning

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. I m a B.tech(c.s)third year student ,pursuing my engineering degree from banasthali university,rajasthan.We are organising tech-fest in our college .We would like to invite sponsorship from various companies for...
Name: Neha Arora Engineering Trade: Computer Science Engineering(4th year) Strength: I am a keen and good learner😛 Weakness: I feel lack of proper guidance to improve and use my skills...
how to make 2 stroke engine working on water.... i thought of heating d cylinder bt it doesnt work ..can any1 gimme idea
how to produce electrisity from railway track
hi, i was just practicing my holiday assignment in vb6.0 i wrote an application which connect MS-ACCESS i connected it to default table biblie (some publishers title.) i took four...