The greatest geek ever lived

Want to share a small comic about the greatest geek who ever lived. He was the Tony Stark & Bruce wyane of his era.
check it out
Why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived - The Oatmeal

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    soni.sapan
    Want to share a small comic about the greatest geek who ever lived. He was the Tony Stark & Bruce wyane of his era.
    check it out
    Why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived - The Oatmeal
    That strip got a huge attention in the media. I'm not sure whether Edison got the fame he didn't deserve; but Tesla should have been given the credits he deserved.

Plus, I sincerely hope someone finds out how Indian saints had written down the formula for dry cell several centuries before Tesla or Edison existed.
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    can I share such type of blog here? & whe the hell website always want more than 50 charcters?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    soni.sapan
    can I share such type of blog here? & whe the hell website always want more than 50 charcters?
    Because we want to avoid spammy posts. Look here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    "Oh ya got it" again cant write such short post😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends i am baluchandran newly joined person in ce i am a software engineer ..
I have done BE computer science & Engg & passed out 2007 batch , i have experience in non tech as well as technical field,plz suggest me how to apply...
I think there are a lot of controllers and processors in the car but in which devices in the car they are and what them doing in these devices?​What are...
I just found the following comic strip by The Oatmeal totally hilarious and I bet it's happened to you. Source: https://theoatmeal.com/comics/incredible_photos Has that happend with you? Share your story /...
in my class i got a doubt about relationship between voltage and current.why they are so important?