myself baluchandran...

hi friends i am baluchandran newly joined person in ce i am a software engineer ..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    baluchandran
    hi friends i am baluchandran newly joined person in ce i am a software engineer ..
    Welcome to CE, friend. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to your active participation on the site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have done BE computer science & Engg & passed out 2007 batch , i have experience in non tech as well as technical field,plz suggest me how to apply...
I think there are a lot of controllers and processors in the car but in which devices in the car they are and what them doing in these devices?​What are...
I just found the following comic strip by The Oatmeal totally hilarious and I bet it's happened to you. Source: https://theoatmeal.com/comics/incredible_photos Has that happend with you? Share your story /...
in my class i got a doubt about relationship between voltage and current.why they are so important?
Electorluminescent lights based on polymers may replace present day fluorescent tubes. Shatter proof quiet and glowing soft white, these may shortly light up large areas for office lighting. Versatile in...