Thank You CrazyEngineers

hello to all. . .i would like to thanks to this site specially to Mr. Praveen-Kumar to help me with my project. . .I have passed my programming subject to the help with Mr. Praveen-Kumar. . .my project is flames game . .I hope in this 2nd semester this site help me to solve my problem and project to programing.................
To The_big_K thank you so much. . .god bless us all. . .thank you.......

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Feels great to read such comments from CEans. #-Link-Snipped-# Good to know that your problems got solved. Stick around the community, keep posting and do spread the word about CE. 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Feels good to hear this, thanks Praveen Kumar you made us proud!
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Can you feel the love up in here? Good job #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#
    It's good to hear CE success stories.
  • jayson parba
    jayson parba
    hello CEans. I have my assignment in programming. . .this is the question.
    1.why do we have high level programming language?
    2.why do we have many high level programming language?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    jayson parba
    hello CEans. I have my assignment in programming. . .this is the question.
    1.why do we have high level programming language?
    2.why do we have many high level programming language?
    Great, good questions, but we would like to know what is your answer for these questions. Then we would correct if you are wrong or add inputs to your answers.

Please give your answer first.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung has launched its all new Samsung Galaxy Camera in India. Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), this Camera can take pictures at 16mp and will come with a 16GB free...
Today was my Internal Viva for 6 week Industrial Training held back in May-June. Prime question asked in viva was What You Have Contributed to Industry in 6 Weeks? I...
bebionic is an amazing five articulated finger prosthesis that is way ahead of anything presently available. It operates using two muscle triggers near the elbow. It can be camouflaged inside...
The Panama Canal that opened in 1914 is considered the world's greatest civil engineering project. This is a nice slide show, a fine piece of engineering history. https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...canal-the-worlds-greatest-engineering-project
Create browsing history page of website. When user browse through pages of website at the end user can see which pages he browsed.