TCS Campus Recruitment Criteria: G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering

TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is coming to Raisoni Campus for recruitment.

The students who are eligible for this should be from 7th Semester and must have secured an aggregate of 60% & above marks.

All the eligible students have to immediately fill up the details on the TCS Portal HERE:
#-Link-Snipped-#

There is a Campus Interview to be held by TCS. The details are: -

Venue: GHRCE, Nagpur
Date: 6th & 7th December 2010
Time : 8:30am
Branches Eligible: EE, MECH, CIVIL, CSE & IT, ETRX / ETC & MCA
Eligibility criteria: 10th, 12th – 60% & above B.E.Agg-60%&above(Upto6th Sem)
MCA – 60% & above (Graduation 60%) Two live backlogs permitted at time
of placement. Break in studies maximum up to 2 years is permissible only with valid reasons. A candidate with more than 3 years experience is not permitted to participate in the programme. Maximum permissible age of the candidate is 28 years.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the update, AKD! 😀

Others, please keep us informed!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE is rapidly approaching 100,000 members and you all can help CE in reaching that milestone by simply inviting your friends. Here's a simple mail you can forward to everyone...
Harry Potter 7th Part (I) is releasing tomorrow i.e. 19th November,2010. I am going to watch the movie. Who else if going to watch the movie? 😀
I want to know about the battery baked electronic clock that is inside a time switch..Please someone help me with their valuable suggestion. thanking you, poonam.
I like programming, so thats one of the reasons I plan to major in computer science. Also, I like the idea of working with computer graphics and systems for artificial...
Hi friends I got a tune and the lyrics for CE-Birthday song to sing it on CE Anniversary. I need some people who are good at singing english songs.There are...