Who is going to watch Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part-1?

Harry Potter 7th Part (I) is releasing tomorrow i.e. 19th November,2010.
I am going to watch the movie.

Who else if going to watch the movie? ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i'll be watching the movie but after my exam ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    yeah me too:-(
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I just came back from watching the movie and the movie is really superb...

They haven't skipped any important part from the book.

I give it 8 on 10! Harry Potter & Rowling Rock the World! ๐Ÿ˜
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    what are those missing 2 points for ?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Already I watched the movie.The movie is nice and I am waiting for the next and the final part
  • ada123
    ada123
    Wonderful movies all having Harry Porter with it.. I love to watch all the series of Harry Porter.

LinkRemoved -ES
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    i have watched this movie and it is so amazing ๐Ÿ˜€
    i really like watching harry potter but i love reading it.
    ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to know about the battery baked electronic clock that is inside a time switch..Please someone help me with their valuable suggestion. thanking you, poonam.
I like programming, so thats one of the reasons I plan to major in computer science. Also, I like the idea of working with computer graphics and systems for artificial...
Hi friends I got a tune and the lyrics for CE-Birthday song to sing it on CE Anniversary. I need some people who are good at singing english songs.There are...
Define irrigation and explain its necessity and scope in India Describe the different types of Irrigation schemes . Explain each briefly What are the benefits and ill effects of Irrigation.?...
I am not able to upload an image in ImageStack.us. Could anyone please help me out. The message I am getting everytime I tried is " No file Uploaded".๐Ÿ˜”