Suggest Me Good laptop Which Matches My Requirement.

I am planning to buy laptop. I hate this secure boot crap, yeah it is possible to disable UEFI secure boot in x86-64 system but not in ARM, but still I will prefer not to waste my precious dimes & energy on any pre-installed sucky Windows laptop.

Here's the configuration which is ideal (for me) that I want in laptop :
- Nvidia GFX card (No Optimus, please) [ This is because, I have suffered lot with ATI drivers in gaming, while I've noticed that games under Nvidia Proprietary drivers are working like butter] [Optimus power saving official support is still not merged in Kernel, news claims it will be soon : Hence it is better not to go for it]

- AMD CPU{latest} (most preferred) // Intel i5 3rd Gen will do too

- 4 GB RAM

- HDMI & VGA Port

- Preinstalled OS : None/Free-DOS/DOS

- And Ofcourse LED screen with backlit

Budget : < INR 41,500

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Check out this #-Link-Snipped-#, you can trade in 40k in local market.
    I don't suggest laptop with dedicated graphics, they kind of compromise with hardware quality which makes working experience bad *and they sucked up after a year of heavy use.
    For a geek I would suggest desktop or business series laptop.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# : I hate dedicated gfx, dead slow. And even that laptop ain't that good.
    I couldn't find a single laptop with AMD CPU, Nvidia GFX & running on DOS or Linux.
    If I won't be able to find anything better, then I will go for AMD A8 APU + AMD GFX.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a laudable approach to save animals. Tissue engineering for hamburgers and hand bags. Hear this TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/andras_for...mail&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ios-share Quote: By 2050, it will take 100 billion land animals...
Hi guys, Is it possible for guys from CE to form a freelance group say 5-6 people per group and then taking on the projects from various websites. If there...
Meet Venturi VBB-3 - the world's most powerful electric car, currently waiting on the runway in the deserts of Utah, USA for the weather to be nicer. The engineering team...
Stumbled upon the following video that talks about Mercedes Benz magic body control - a dynamic suspension system that hopes to redefine the 'smoothness' of travel (in Mercedes Benz S...
Dear CEans, We are closer to the launch of CEan Of The Month (CEoM October 2013), there are a few important reminders we wish to make about the competition. The...