Suggest me a simple and easy mechatronic projects.. :)

can anyone recommend me any simple and easy mechatronic projects.. ASAP.. really need it.. can't think of it.. tq.. 😀

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    wireless screw jack

Automatic wiper control with rain sensor

Automatic Handbreak for cars

"to name a few simple"😁
    can u show me the way how to do it? really need it asap.. tq..

wireless screw jack

Automatic wiper control with rain sensor

Automatic Handbreak for cars
  • Opara George
    Opara George
    I am in secondary school, year 10. I am a science student, i am usually bored. suggest me a personal project
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Good for you George. There are projects a plenty at the link below. The good thing is that they do not cost much. Many can be done with scrap material around the house. Yet they do involve basic principles of science and technology.
    I have played with some myself with children and had loads of fun.

Toys from Trash

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

BlueStacks App Player will bring your dreams come true and let you run your Android Apps on Windows PC or tablet device. The startup revealed its player in Alpha Mode....
AT&T promised that they will launch about 12 new Android phones every year on their network. It seems that AT&T was quite serious about their announcement. The company has just...
If you love twitter and want to name your company with 'tweet' in it - watch out! Twitter Inc. has just secured the trademark for the word 'tweet'. Twittad is...
Facebook has just released the much awaited app for iPad. I'm not a FB user and don't have a reason to download the app on my iPad; however it would...
connecting d.c motor to a sensor...... train accident can be minimzed