AT&T Announces 5 Android Smart Phones!

AT&T promised that they will launch about 12 new Android phones every year on their network. It seems that AT&T was quite serious about their announcement. The company has just launched 5 new Android phones - Motorola Atrix 2, Samsung Captivate Glide, Samsung DoubleTime, Pantech Pocket and AT&T Avail (pre-paid customers). Check out following video about new Android devices on ATT -

[video=youtube;UyVdlz7X588]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UyVdlz7X588[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you love twitter and want to name your company with 'tweet' in it - watch out! Twitter Inc. has just secured the trademark for the word 'tweet'. Twittad is...
Facebook has just released the much awaited app for iPad. I'm not a FB user and don't have a reason to download the app on my iPad; however it would...
connecting d.c motor to a sensor...... train accident can be minimzed
can anyone give me ideas to do my final year project... in electrical field base paper must be a 2011 ieee paper
Government of India will obtain the much hyped Aakash Tablet - the world's cheapest tablet for $50 and then make it available for Indian customers for about $35. Where does...